My photo
Hey guys! My name is Jozef, but my friends call me "Mojo." I am completely and absolutely in love with planet Earth. Back in 2004, I made it my mission to experience as much of this crazy/beautiful world as I possibly could in a lifetime. In September 2012, I moved to Brazil. These are my adventures. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Words of encouragement

I haven't been feeling very good about myself lately. I think everybody gets like that from time to time. But, I received an e-mail today from a beautiful woman I met in Spain and she had this to say:

"Girls of the world, be careful with Jozef because he has the mixture of the best dangerous qualities necessary for women to fall in love; clever, funny, good looking, sweet and quite naughty."


Ha ha! Thank you, Encarnita! I needed that.

No comments: